- when you access the Alpha Mudgee electronic correspondence;
- your browser type and version;
- your operating system and other similar information.
- consent to your personal information being sent and stored overseas, and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 contained in Schedule 1 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) will not apply to the use of the information;
- acknowledge that MailChimp is not subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) for any privacy breaches by Mailchimp but will need to seek redress under the laws of the USA.
You can unsubscribe from the St Patrick’s Catholic Parish Mortlake electronic correspondence at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option in every email sent to you by Mailchimp. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the use of your personal data by our use of MailChimp then you are encouraged to contact Alpha Mudgee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your subscription to electronic correspondence.